If you use the Bulleted List feature, the bullets are black by default. If you are using colored text and want the bullets to match, use the following procedure to achieve the desired effect:
- Place your cursor where you want the first bullet to appear.
- From the Tools menu, choose Insert Symbol.
- From the Insert Symbol dialog box, select the font and character you want as a bullet and choose OK.
- Select the bullet and choose Character from the Format menu.
- In the Character dialog box, select the color you want the bullet to be, and choose OK.
- Use spaces or tabs to separate the text from the bullet.
Id. de artículo: 124130 - Última revisión: 16 ago. 2005 - Revisión: 1