Invalid Property Value
- The Visible property of the Mask Edit control is set to False at design-time.
- A later version of MSMASK32.OCX is installed. The error occurs with MSMASK32.OCX version 5.00.3714, which ships with Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Start a new project in Visual Basic 4.0. Form1 is created by default.
- Click Custom Controls on the Tools menu, and check "Microsoft Mask Edit Control."
- Add a Mask Edit control to Form1, and set the following properties for the control:
- Add the following code to the Click event of Form1.
MaskEdBox1.Text = " - "
MaskEdBox1.Visible = True
- Press the F5 key to run the project.
- Click the Form and note that the code should run as expected.
- Click Make EXE on the File menu, and make an executable.
- At a machine where Visual Basic 5.0 is installed, run the executable you created in the previous step.
NOTE: If you receive an error that VB40032.DLL cannot be found when you run the executable, you will need to copy VB40032.DLL to the Windows\System directory.
- Click the form. You will receive the run-time error 380 "Invalid Property Value" when your code attempts to set the Text property of the MaskEdBox.
Id. de artículo: 177088 - Última revisión: 10 dic. 2003 - Revisión: 1