- You use Outlook Web App (OWA) to log on to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox.
- You try to perform one of the following operations:
- Delete an email message.
- Mark an email message as read or unread.
- Right-click a folder, and then click Empty Folder.
- Upload an attachment.
- Error message 1:An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled.
- Error message 2:The action you tried to perform couldn't be completed because there's a configuration problem on the server. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.
Note It is a known issue that this configuration may cause an exception .
Id. de artículo: 2249852 - Última revisión: 28 dic. 2010 - Revisión: 1