- You have a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008) report that has a TextBox control embedded.
- The TextBox control contains some special characters. For example, the special characters may include accented characters, foreign currency symbols, trademark symbols, or copyright symbols.
- The HumanReadablePDF DeviceInfo parameter is set to True in the Rsreportserver.config file. Or, this parameter is passed as a URL Access parameter.
- By default, the value of this parameter is False.
- Special characters are the characters that are from 128 through 255. These characters are outside the range of ASCII. However, these characters are in the range of the Windows-1252 character set.
- You render a Portable Document Format (PDF) file of the report.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- In the Rsreportserver.config file, use the following settings:
<Extension Name="PDF" Type="Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ImageRenderer.PDFRenderer,Microsoft.ReportingServices.ImageRendering">Note By default, the Rsreportserver.config file is located in the following folder:
</Extension>%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10.<InstanceName>\Reporting Services\ReportServerFor more information about device information settings, visit the following Microsoft websites:
- In a "URL Access" render request, use the following sample URL http://<Server Name>/reportserver?/Sales/YearlySalesSummary&rs:Command=Render&rs:Format=PDF&rc:HumanReadablePDF=trueFor more information about "URL Access" parameters, visit the following Microsoft websites:
Id. de artículo: 2282743 - Última revisión: 15 nov. 2010 - Revisión: 1