- On the Tools menu, click Options, click Other, click Advanced Options, and click Add In Manager.
- If Exchange Extensions Commands appears in the list of add-ins, click to select it.
- If Exchange Extensions Commands is not on the list, click Install. From the list of add-ins that appears, double-click Emsuix.ecf.
- Click OK three times to exit out of the Options pages.
- Exit and log off.
- Start Outlook and check to see if the Out of Office Assistant appears in the Tools menu.
Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
- Locate the following key in the registry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/EXCHANGE/CLIENT/EXTENSIONS
- On the Edit menu, click Add Value, and then add the following registry value: Value Name: Exchange Extensions
Data Type: REG_SZ
- Quit Registry Editor.
You can also export this key from another system that is working.
Id. de artículo: 238280 - Última revisión: 15 mar. 2008 - Revisión: 1