Step 1: Back up your Outlook Identity
- Exit all applications.
- On the Go menu, click Home.
- Open Documents/Microsoft User Data.
- Hold down CONTROL, click Office 2011 Identities, and then click Duplicate. A copy of the folder is created.
- Exit all applications.
Step 2: Sync your Outlook data with Sync ServicesTo make your Outlook data available for synchronization, you must first turn on Sync Services. After you turn on Sync Services in Outlook, you can use iTunes to sync the information with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Sync Services is a central database on your Macintosh computer that keeps track of applications and devices that share information.
Note MobileMe no longer syncs with Sync Services as of May 5, 2011. Therefore, Outlook for Mac 2011 Service Pack 1 calendars that sync with Sync Services on the Mac do not sync with MobileMe calendars. For more information about MobileMe, visit the following Microsoft website:
- On the Tools tab, click Sync Services.
- In the pane on the left side, click to select the check box for the first item type that you want to sync, such as Calendar or Contacts.
- Under Select the accounts to sync, select the account or accounts that you want to sync for the item type that you selected in step 2B.
Note The On My Computer account includes all Outlook items that are not synchronized with a Microsoft Exchange account.
- On the Outlook folder to add new items to pop-up menu, select the location in Outlook where you want new items to be saved. New items are those that are added first in a different application or device, and then synced to Outlook.
- Repeat steps 2B through 2D for any other item types that you want to sync.
Note For each item type that you want to sync, you must select the accounts and the Outlook folder to which you want to add new items.
- Close the Sync Services dialog box, and then on the confirmation message, click OK. Now, your Outlook data is synchronized with the Sync Services database.
Note Only fields that exist in both Outlook and in the Sync Services database are synchronized.
Step 3: Use iTunes to synchronize your Outlook items with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Important The following procedure is written for iTunes 10. If you are using a different version of iTunes, see iTunes Help.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer, and then open iTunes.
- In iTunes, under Devices in the pane on the left side, click the icon for your device.
- In the main iTunes window, click the Info tab.
- Do any of the following:Note If your Outlook items are assigned to categories, the categories are listed as groups in iTunes.
To sync Do this Calendar Click to select the Sync iCal Calendars check box, and then select the calendars that you want to sync. Contacts Click to select the Sync Address Book Contacts check box, and then select the contacts that you want to sync. Notes Under Other, click to select the Sync notes check box.
- Click Apply, and then click Sync.
- Some iPod models cannot display notes that are synced from Outlook. For more information, see the documentation for your specific model.
- To sync your email account between Outlook and your device, you can add the account in both Outlook and in the device. You do not have to turn on Sync Services in Outlook.
- It might take some moments for your Outlook data to appear on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- When you are connected to your computer, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod continues to sync by using the options that you selected until you change your sync options.
Id. de artículo: 2452489 - Última revisión: 29 ago. 2011 - Revisión: 1