- You install Microsoft Visual SourceSafe (VSS) on a computer that has Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) installed.
- You click to select the Add to Source Control check box while you create a new report server project in BIDS.
Note You can create the report server project by selecting the Report Server Project or Report Server Project Wizard template in the New Project dialog box.
- The TargetServerVersion property of the report server project is set to SQL Server 2008 R2.
- You check out an .rdl file, and then you check in the .rdl file in BIDS or in VSS.
- You try to build, clean, or preview the project in BIDS.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message, and the project is not built, cleaned, or previewed:
When you build the project for the first time, BIDS copies the project files to the following path and then sets the files to read-only:
Note<Report Server Project Folder> is a placeholder for the folder name where the report server project is stored.
Cumulative update information
Cumulative Update 5 for SQL Server 2008 R2
- Use another folder for the output path of the report server project instead of the following folder:<Report Server Project Folder>\bin\Debug folder"
- Delete the .rdl file in the current output path of the report server project.
Id. de artículo: 2452564 - Última revisión: 20 dic. 2010 - Revisión: 1