- You create a distribution group in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You add a user whose mailbox is disabled into the distribution group.
- You make another user the manager of the distribution group.
- You assign the MyDistributionGroups role to the manager user account.
- You log on to Office Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 by using the manager user account.
- You try to remove the user account that has the mailbox disabled from the distribution group.
In this scenario, you cannot remove the user account. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Note You can run the New-ManagementRoleAssignment cmdlet to assign a management role to a user account.
- Remove the user account that has the mailbox disabled by using theExchange Control Panel (ECP).
- Follow the Resolution section that is mentioned in KB article 982349. However, the solution grants the user account permission to manage all distribution groups instead of the groups that are owned by the user account.
General information about the MydistrbutionGroups role
For more information about the New-ManagementRoleAssignment cmdlet, visit the following TechNet website:
General information about the New-ManagementRoleAssignment cmdlet
For more information about workaround of this issue, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Id. de artículo: 2467619 - Última revisión: 28 jul. 2011 - Revisión: 1