To obtain SR-1, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Steps to Reproduce the Behavior
- On the Tools menu, point to Macros, and then click Custom Properties Editor to start the Custom Properties Editor.
- Choose any option and then click Next until you see a dialog box that prompts you to "Select the master shapes you want to edit."
- Select any shape, and then click Next.
- Click Add.
- Click the Format tab, and then set the type to Fixed List.
- Click Add (still on the Format tab), and then type the name of an item that you want to appear in a fixed list.
- Repeat step 6 two more times.
- Click Remove to delete the options in the fixed list.
Note that you receive the error message mentioned in the "Symptoms" section of this article.
Id. de artículo: 264274 - Última revisión: 19 jun. 2014 - Revisión: 1