This article describes the new rules update for Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer that is available February 2013.
Issues that this update fixesInstalling the new rules update fixes the following issues:
- 2672927 A new rule for Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer to verify that the security setting for NTLM SSP is set to "Requires 128-bit encryption"
- 2672928 A new rule for Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer to verify IP requirements on the mediation server
- 2672930 A cumulative update is available to check whether the latest updates for Lync Server 2010 are installed
- 2709671 An update that adds a new BPA rule is available for Lync Server 2010
- 2800388 An information item is displayed as an error item in a BPA report when you run Lync Server 2010, BPA in a virtualized environment
Update package informationTo use the new rules that are available for Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer, follow these steps:
- Install Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer (if it is not already installed). To do this, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
- Open Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer.
- Click Check for updates now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Id. de artículo: 2672346 - Última revisión: 13 feb. 2013 - Revisión: 1