When you start Microsoft Windows Movie Maker, you may receive the following error message:
Windows Movie Maker has determined that your computer does not contain audio hardware that is necessary for this application to work.
This behavior can occur if your system does not have a recognized sound card or video device.
Ensure you have the minimum hardware required for Windows Movie Maker installed on your computer.
The recommended system requirements for Movie Maker are:
- 56.6-KBps or faster modem with current Internet connection (Windows Movie Maker option)
- CD-ROM drive
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- SVGA Monitor (*VGA monitor)
- Pentium II 300-MHz processor or better (*Pentium 150 MHz)
- 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (*32 MB)
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of free hard-disk space (*320 MB)
- Good quality microphone (Windows Movie Maker option)
- Video capture device (Windows Movie Maker option)
262806 Video Devices Supported in Windows Movie Maker
Id. de artículo: 269591 - Última revisión: 19 jun. 2014 - Revisión: 1