- The issues that the update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the update
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the update
- Whether the update is replaced by any other update
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry
- The files that the update contains
- 2711263 Delay when you try to add a member to a Group Chat room by using Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Group Chat Administrator Tool
Update package informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the MgcAdmin.msp package now.
Release Date: September 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update installation informationTo apply this update, install the MGCAdmin.msp package on a computer that has the Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Group Chat Administration Tool installed.
Note When you apply this update on a computer that is running Windows 2008 and has the User Account Control (UAC) enabled, start the installation of the MGCAdmin.msp package by using the command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click
All Programs, and then click
- Right-click Command Prompt, and then click
Run as administrator.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.
- Start the MGCAdmin.msp package by using the command prompt.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Id. de artículo: 2728997 - Última revisión: 18 sept. 2012 - Revisión: 1