Additionally, this update adds Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 to the supported platform list in the following features:
- Software distribution
- Software update management
- Desired Configuration Management (DCM)
- Discovery Data Manager (DDM) does not create Client Configuration Requests (CCRs) for Windows 8-based computers that are discovered by using the Active Directory System Discovery.
- When the system processes a new power profile, the SMS Agent Host service (Ccmexec.exe) or the WMI Provider Host service (Wmiprvse.exe) stops unexpectedly.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press Enter.
- Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type the desired time-out value in milliseconds (ms), and then click OK. For example, if the desired time-out value is 150 seconds, type 150000 in the Value data box.
- On the File menu, click Exit.
- Restart the computer.
Note You must restart the computer for the Service Control Manager to apply this change.
For more information about the hotfix installation, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 2477182 System Center Configuration Manager 2007 hotfix installation guidance
Important To use the Administrator Console on a Windows 8 system, the .Net Framework 3.5 must be enabled. Otherwise, the Administrator Console does not start, and you receive the following error message:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 installed.
You can apply this update on the following roles:
- Primary Site
- Secondary Site
- Remote AdminConsole
- Remote Provider
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThe client-side update (Sccm2007ac-sp2-kb2698619-x86-enu.msp) replaces the client-side update in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
Note This replacement affects only the client-side update in hotfix 977384. This replacement does not affect the entire hotfix package.
File informationThe English (United States) version of this hotfix installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Sccm2007ac-sp2-kb2698619-x86-enu.msp||Not applicable||1,193,472||01-Feb-2010||17:50||Not applicable|
|Update.sql||Not applicable||9,676||01-Feb-2010||18:20||Not applicable|
Id. de artículo: 2750782 - Última revisión: 3 dic. 2012 - Revisión: 1