Issues that this update fixesThis update package resolves the following issues:
- Resolves an issue in which you receive redundant security confirmations after you connect your Microsoft account to a Windows 8-based device.
- Resolves an issue in which a Windows 8-based device does not wake from sleep when you press the Windows key or the Home button.
- Network Drive mappings that are created by using Group Policy Preferences Mapped Drive items do not connect for administrative users. This occurs when the Mapped Drive item is configured to use the Reconnect option.
2787600 MMC snap-in crashes when you try to browse tables in it on a computer that is running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012
2787534 Null values returned when you use the Win32_VideoController WMI class in Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012
How to obtain the updateThis update is available from Windows Update.
- This update is provided as an important update.
- If you select the Install updates automatically (recommended) Windows Update setting, this update is installed automatically.
- If you select other Windows Update settings, we highly recommend that you install this update through Windows Update immediately.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any previously released update.
Id. de artículo: 2795944 - Última revisión: 29 may. 2013 - Revisión: 1