When you try to offboard or move a mailbox, you get the following error message:
You experience these symptoms in one of the following scenarios:
Error: Resource 'CiAgeOfLastNotification(System)' is unhealthy and shouldn't be accessed
- You have a hybrid deployment of on-premises Exchange Server and of Exchange Online and you try to move a mailbox from Exchange Online to the on-premises environment.
- You try to perform a cross-forest mailbox move between two on-premises Exchange servers.
This issue can occur if an index in the on-premises environment is corrupted.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Rebuild the content index catalog on the on-premises Exchange server. For more info about how to do this, go to Reseed the Search Catalog.
- After the index catalog is rebuilt, wait a few minutes until the fast engine starts indexing again.
- Determine whether indexing is completed. To do this, run the Get-MailboxDatabaseCopyStatus cmdlet.
If indexing is completed, the value in the output should show as Healthy.
Id. de artículo: 2931079 - Última revisión: 29 dic. 2016 - Revisión: 1