WARNING:This information is preliminary and has not been confirmed or tested by Microsoft. Use only with discretion.
When you attempt to start Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel after you install Microsoft Office, you may receive an error message similar to one of the following:
Not enough memory or disk space to run Microsoft Word.
Not enough memory to run Microsoft Excel.
This behavior can occur if any of the following files are corrupted:
To resolve this issue, rename the Mso9intl.dll, Msohelp.exe, and Msoffice.exe files (if present on your computer), and then run Office Setup to reinstall Office and replace the files. To do this, complete the following sets of steps.
Rename the FilesNOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, point to Search, and then click For Files or Folders.
- In the Search for files or folders namedbox, type mso9intl.dll, and then click Search Now.
- In the Search Results list, right-click Mso9intl.dll, and then click Rename.
- Type mso9intl.old, and then press ENTER.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to rename the Msohelp.exe file and the Msoffice.exe file (if present on your computer) with the
- Close the Search Results window.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On a Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me), or Microsoft Windows NT-based computer, click
Microsoft Office 2000 on the Install/Uninstall tab, and then click Add/Remove.
On a Microsoft Windows 2000-based computer, click Microsoft Office 2000 in the Currently installed programs list in the Add/Remove Programs dialog box, and then click Change.
- In the Microsoft Office 2000 Maintenance Mode dialog box, click Repair Office.
- In the Reinstall/Repair Microsoft Office 2000 dialog box, click Reinstall Office, and then click Finish.
Id. de artículo: 305498 - Última revisión: 31 ene. 2007 - Revisión: 1