- The SmartList objects are damaged and must be repaired.
- The link is removed for the Extender window that is linked to a SmartList object.
- The Extender window is deleted, and then an Extender window that has the same field names is created.
- In the main Microsoft Dynamics GP company, click Tools, click Extender, and then click Options.
- Click to select the Auto-update SmartLists check box.
- In all companies other than the main company, click to clear the Auto-update SmartLists check box.Note In this step, include any test companies that you may have created.
- In all companies, remove the SmartList link from all Extender windows that are linked to a SmartList object.
- In the main company, open SmartList.
- Click Extras, click Additional, and then click Extender.
- Click the SmartList object that had the Type value of Not Defined.
- Click the first Extender field in the Extender Fields area, and then click the red X to delete the field.
- Repeat step 8 for all Extender fields.
- Exit and then start Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Open the main company.
- Link the Extender window to the SmartList object again.
- Open SmartList, click Extras, click Additional, and then click Extender. Verify that you see the Extender field in the list only one time.
Note If you do not see any Extender fields, exit and then start Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Id. de artículo: 930053 - Última revisión: 18 jul. 2012 - Revisión: 1