When you're using your Zune player, the player restarts on its own.
To resolve this issue, try one or more of the following solutions:
1. Update your playerWhen your Zune player is running again, connect it to the computer that has the current Zune software installed, and then update the player to the current player software version. To see if your Zune needs an update:
- Click Settings, located at the top of the page.
- Click Device, located to the left of the page.
- Click Update, located in the list on the left. You'll see whether your player is already updated or how you can update it.
2. Reformat the player software to its factory conditionsWhen you reformat your Zune player software, all content and the device software is erased and replaced with a fresh installation. To reformat your player to its original state, see the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 974593 Steps to reformat your Zune HD player to its factory settings
- 927001 Steps to reformat your non-touchscreen Zune player to its factory settings
If the methods in the "What To Try" section don't resolve the problem, you can send your Zune in to Microsoft for service if your player qualifies. To do this, visit the following Microsoft webpage to register your player and to submit a request for service:
Id. de artículo: 932189 - Última revisión: 14 feb. 2017 - Revisión: 1
Zune, Zune 4GB Digital Media Player, Zune 8GB Digital Media Player, Zune 16GB Digital Music Player, Zune 30GB Digital Media Player, Zune 80GB Digital Media Player, Zune 120GB Digital Media Player, Zune HD 16GB, Zune HD 32GB, Zune HD 64GB