One or more configuration settings failed. Completed configuration settings will not be rolled back. Resolve the problem and run this configuration wizard again. The following contains detailed information about the failure:
Failed to initialize SharePoint Products and Technologies upgrade.
An exception of type Microsoft.Sharepoint.PostSetupConfiguration.PostSetupConfigurationTaskException was thrown. Additional exception information: The pre-upgrade scan tool has not yet been run successfully on all content databases in the server farm. The pre-upgrade scan tool must complete without errors before you can continue with the upgrade process. The pre-upgrade scan tool is available in the following location: %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\Bin\Prescan.exe. Before you can upgrade you must run the pre-upgrade scan tool against your existing Web sites. If you are performing an inplace or gradual upgrade you can run the pre-upgrade scan tool on this server now. If you are attaching a database from a previous version environment, you will need to run this tool on the previous version environment with this database attached before attempting to reconnect this database.
- If Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 is already installed on the server, the pre-upgrade scan tool is located in the following folder: Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\\Web Server Extensions\12\Bin
- If Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 is not installed on the server, install the pre-upgrade scan tool. To obtain the pre-upgrade scan tool, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Switch to the folder that contains the Prescan.exe file.
- At the command prompt, perform one of the following actions, as appropriate for your situation:
- If you are upgrading from SharePoint Portal Server 2003 to SharePoint Server 2007, type the following command at the command prompt, and then press ENTER:prescan.exe /c preupgradescanconfig.xml /all
- If you are upgrading from Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 to Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, type the following command at the command prompt, and then press ENTER:prescan.exe /all
- If you are upgrading from SharePoint Portal Server 2003 to SharePoint Server 2007, type the following command at the command prompt, and then press ENTER:
Id. de artículo: 938216 - Última revisión: 7 may. 2008 - Revisión: 1