The sharing feature captures the presenter's screen, pixel for pixel, in real time. If the attendee's screen resolution is lower than the presenter's screen resolution, the presenter’s whole screen may not fit on the attendee's screen.
- In the Live Meeting 2007 meeting client, press CTRL+H.
- Use the full-screen mode by pressing F5 or clicking the icon on the lower-right corner of the screen. To undo the action, press F5 or click the Normal View icon.
- The meeting presenter can use a screen resolution that is lower than that of the attendees' screen resolutions. To reduce the presenter's screen resolution, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Display.
- In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Settings tab.
- Move the Screen resolution slider to configure screen resolution.
- Click Apply.
- When you are prompted to apply the settings, click OK. The screen will turn black for a moment.
Note When the screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change. Or, click No or do nothing to revert to the previous screen resolution.
Id. de artículo: 938850 - Última revisión: 5 dic. 2011 - Revisión: 1