On a computer that is running the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Add-ins, the Live Meeting toolbar is not displayed in Microsoft Office Outlook.
This issue may occur for any one of several reasons.
To resolve this issue, install the latest version of the Conferencing Add-Ins for Microsoft Office Outlook. You can use this add-in to check whether your issue has been addressed before you try any other troubleshooting steps. To download this add-in, visit the following Microsoft Office website:
Additional troubleshooting stepsIf the Conferencing Add-ins menu or the Live Meeting toolbar do not appear in Outlook after you try the steps in the "Resolution" section, follow these additional troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem:
- In Outlook, click Trust Center on the Tools menu.
- In the Trust Center dialog box, click Add-Ins in the navigation pane.
- At the bottom of the details pane, select COM Add-ins in the Manage list.
- Click Go.Note The COM Add-Ins window opens.
- In the Add-Ins available list, make sure that the Microsoft Conferencing Add-ins for Microsoft Office Outlook check box is selected. Then click Add.
- In the Add Add-in window, locate the following file:<installation drive:>\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Live Meeting 8\Addins\LMAddins.dll
- Select the file, and then click OK two times.
- In Windows Explorer, locate the following file, and then open the file in a text editor such as Notepad:%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\LiveMeeting
- Locate the following line:UNEXPECTEDLY failing registry read value 'AuthSecret' with hr=80004005
Note If this error appears consistently in the Microsoft Conferencing Add-ins for Microsoft Office Outlook, this indicates that an attempt to uninstall a previous installation of Live Meeting 2005 Add-Ins has failed.
- To completely remove the Live Meeting 2005 Add-Ins or the Microsoft Conferencing Add-ins for Microsoft Office Outlook, follow the steps in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:938884 - The Live Meeting menu may not appear after you install the Live Meeting 2005 Add-ins for PowerPoint or the Live Meeting 2005 Add-ins for OutlookNote Microsoft Office 2007 does not support the Live Meeting 2005 Add-ins for PowerPoint
- To completely remove the Microsoft Conferencing Add-ins for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, use the information listed in the following Microsoft KB article:2027463 You cannot completely remove the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 client or the Conferencing add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook by using the Windows installer program
Id. de artículo: 938851 - Última revisión: 15 oct. 2012 - Revisión: 1