However, you do not have a support account password with which to log on to the Live Meeting support page for the first time. Therefore, you cannot access the Live Meeting support page.
- You may have a Live Meeting account that you use to log on to the company conference center. However, you cannot use this account to log on to the Live Meeting support site.
- This article describes how to use your logon account on the Live Meeting 2005 support site to access any trouble tickets that you submitted to Live Meeting support. This article does not refer to your Live Meeting organizer account or to your administrator logon account.
- Log on to your existing support account
- Submit a request to have your support account password sent to you by e-mail
- Request a new support account
How to log on to your existing support accountThe first time that you request assistance from Live Meeting support, a support account is created for you so that you can check the status of your incidents online.
To log on to Live Meeting customer support by using your existing account as a returning user, follow these steps:
- On the Live Meeting support logon page, type your e-mail address in the Enter E-Mail Address box under Returning Users.
Note Type the e-mail address that you used to open an incident with Live Meeting support.
- In the Support Account Password box, type the support account password, and then click Login.
How to submit a request to have your password sent to you by e-mailTo request that your support account password be sent in an e-mail message, follow these steps:
- In the Enter E-Mail Address box under If you have forgotten your Support Account Password, type your e-mail address.
- Click Email Me My Password.
How to request a new support accountIf you do not have a support account, click Create a New Support Account.
- On the My Support page, click Account Profile, update the account profile, and then click Save Changes.
- Click Change Password, change your password, and then click Submit.
For more information about how to reset your Live Meeting user password, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Id. de artículo: 939098 - Última revisión: 21 jun. 2014 - Revisión: 1