If you run the platform traces, you may capture an error message which resembles one of the following:
- [2007-06-05 19:45:55.817] Process:CrmWorkflowService |Thread:1404 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | CEmailT<class CSecLib>::InternalSend File: c:\bt\224\src\platform\include\om\crm\communications.inl Line: 1150 >Email::Send failed. Error = 0x80040211.
- Exception when trying to create record for BulkOperationid aacd577b-a62a-dc11-afe0-02bfc0a80a57, entityid 46c14a83-1059-db11-b694-02bfc0a80a57, exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040B00): <description>Object address not found on party or party is marked as non-emailable</description><details>E-mail address not found on party.</details>
- Some Microsoft Dynamics CRM contacts are not configured to allow e-mail messages and bulk e-mail messages. See Resolution 1 in the "Resolution" section.
- The antivirus software is blocking the CRMBulkEMail service and the W3wp.exe service for sending bulk e-mail messages. See Resolution 2 in the "Resolution" section.
Resolution 1To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Click Sales, and then click Contacts.
- Double-click a contact.
- Click the Administration tab, click Allow for E-mail, and then click Allow for Bulk E-mail.
- Click Save and Close.
Resolution 2To resolve this problem, you have to add W3wp.exe and CRMBullkEmail services to the exceptions for the mass mailing worms. For more information about how to add files to the list of the excluded port blocking processes, contact your antivirus software provider.
Id. de artículo: 940176 - Última revisión: 21 jun. 2014 - Revisión: 1