- When you select a contract in the Contract Maintenance window, you receive the following error message:This Contract is being used by another user. Please select another Contract Number.
- When you select a project in the Project Maintenance window, you receive the following error message:This Project is being used by another user. Please select another Contract Number.
Note The PA Proj Contr Activity Master table is the PA000001 table.
Fix it for meTo fix this problem automatically, have all users exit Microsoft Dynamics GP, and then click the Fix this problem button or link. Click Run in the File Download dialog box, and then follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
Note this wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note if you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myselfNote Before you follow the instructions in this article, make sure that you have a complete backup copy of the database that you can restore if a problem occurs.
To resolve this problem yourself, follow these steps:
- Have all users exit Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Select a contract, or select a project.
- If you still receive one of the error messages that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section, remove the invalid record from the PA000001 table. To do this, follow these steps:
- Back up the company database.
- Open one of the following query tools, depending on the version of Microsoft SQL Server that you are using:
- SQL Query Analyzer
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Support Administrator Console
- Run the following statement against the company database.Note The PA000001 table works as an activity table. Therefore, if no user is in the system, you do not expect any records to exist in this table. If a record still exists in this table, the record is an invalid record.
Select * from PA000001
- Run the following statement against the company database to remove the invalid record from the PA000001 table.
Id. de artículo: 940834 - Última revisión: 12 set. 2011 - Revisión: 1