Method 1Configure logon information in the Live Meeting add-in pack. To configure do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office Live Meeting, and then click User Preferences.
- In the User Preferences dialog box, click Live Meeting Add-in Setup, and then click I use a user login ID and password to access Live Meeting.
- Make sure that the Live Meeting URL of your conference center resembles the following URL: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/Conference_NameNote
You must use "https" in the URL.
- Under User Login, type the Live Meeting User ID in the User ID box, and then type the password in the Password box.
- Click Test Connection to verify that the add-in can connect to your conference center.
If the URL, the user ID, and the password are correct, you receive the following message:
Method 2If your Internet connection uses a proxy or firewall that requires Basic or Digest authentication, take one of the following actions, depending on which is appropriate to your situation:
- Connect to the Live Meeting service from a network that is outside the firewall or proxy server.
- Change the firewall or proxy server configuration so that it does not require user authentication to the Live Meeting service.
- Use a firewall or proxy server that supports Windows-based authentication.
Id. de artículo: 944611 - Última revisión: 4 ene. 2012 - Revisión: 1