- Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Service Pack 1 or a later version is installed.
- Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics GP is installed.
- You try to post a Sales Order Processing batch that will cause an inventory cost ripple to occur.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. This hotfix is only intended to correct the problem that is described in the "Symptoms" section. Only apply the hotfix to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
For more information about installing the update, visit Microsoft Dynamics Technical Support and enter a new support request:
Install in the subcategory list. You can also contact Microsoft Dynamics Technical Support by telephone at 888-477-7877.
Note In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be waived if a Microsoft Dynamics support professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to any additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Service Pack 1 installed to apply this hotfix. Verify that the version of Manufacturing is version 928.
Restart informationYou have to restart Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 after you apply this hotfix.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Iconmfg.cnk||Not Applicable||21,934,192||19-Dec-2007||15:26||Not Applicable|
Installation informationNote Before you follow the instructions in this article, make sure that you have a complete backup copy of the database that you can restore if a problem occurs.
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Click OK to close the About Microsoft Dynamics GP window.
- In the "About Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics GP" window, make sure that the version is version 928.
- Have all users exit Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Copy the Iconmfg.cnk file into the Microsoft Dynamics GP client folder on the computer.
Note By default, the Microsoft Dynamics GP client folder is in the following location:C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP
- Start Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Click Yes if you are prompted to include new code.
Note No version change occurs when you install this hotfix. The message that states that the new code was included is the only confirmation that you receive.
- Repeat step 3 and step 4 on each computer on which Microsoft Dynamics GP is installed.
Id. de artículo: 947072 - Última revisión: 30 dic. 2014 - Revisión: 1