- Open your database in Microsoft Access.
- In the Database window, select the new data source that you want to use with your existing Word document.
- On the Tools menu, click OfficeLinks, and then click "Merge It with MS Word."
- On the first screen of the Microsoft Word Mail Merge Wizard, click "Link your data to an existing Microsoft Word document," and then click OK.
- In the Select Microsoft Word Document box, select the existing Microsoft Word document you want to use, and then click Open.
- Microsoft Word opens with the following message:
The data source of the document you selected is different from the
source you selected when starting the Mail Merge Wizard. Would you
like the Mail Merge Wizard to change the source?
- Click Yes. The new fields for the data source are now available for you to insert into your document.
Id. de artículo: 166365 - Última revisión: 01/19/2007 - Revisión: 1