The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Method 1: Turn Off the Enable Background Refresh SettingTo prevent the query from running in the background, follow these steps:
- Create your query in Microsoft Query, and then select the option to return the data to Microsoft Excel.
- In the Returning External Data to Microsoft Excel dialog box, click Properties.
- Click to clear the check box for Enable Background Refresh, and then click OK.
- To return the results of your query to the worksheet, click OK.NOTE: When you turn off the Enable Background Refresh option, you cannot do other tasks while this query runs.
Method 2: Move Your Mouse PointerIf you move your mouse pointer continuously while the data is being returned to Microsoft Excel, the query may not fail. Do not stop moving the mouse until all the data has been returned to Microsoft Excel.
NOTE: Depending on your query, it may take several minutes to return the results of your query to the worksheet.
Method 3: Paste the Data in the WorksheetTo paste the data from Microsoft Query in the worksheet, follow these steps:
- In Microsoft Query, create the correct parameters for your query.
- In the data pane, select an item.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+SPACEBAR to select all the data in the data pane.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy.
- In Microsoft Excel, on the Edit menu, click Paste.
Sqo32_73.dll is manufactured by Oracle Corporation. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.
File name Version File date
Sqo32_73.dll 2.00.0301 4-Feb-1997
Msorcl10.dll 2.00.006325 12-Jan-1997
Index tab in Microsoft Excel Help, type retrieving data from external databases, and then double-click the selected text to go to the "Ways to retrieve data from an external database" topic.
Id. de artículo: 168702 - Última revisión: 10/21/2002 - Revisión: 1