NOTE: The following steps were performed with an HP LaserJet 4si MX set as the default printer.
- Open your workbook.
- On the File menu, point to Print, and then click Properties.
- On the Paper tab, click More Options.
- In the Paper - More Options dialog box, select the one of the duplexing options, and then click OK.
- Click OK in the Printer Properties dialog box.
- Repeat this for every sheet in the workbook.
NOTE: Microsoft realizes that having to set the print properties individually on each sheet is very inconvenient for large files, and is considering a fix for a future version.
Id. de artículo: 169033 - Última revisión: 09/20/2007 - Revisión: 1