Unexpected error; quitting.
- You have more than one copy of the Threed.vbx file installed on your computer.
- An incompatible version of Threed.vbx overwrote the version of Threed.vbx that was installed by the Publisher Setup program.
If you have only one copy of the Threed.vbx file, or you still receive the error after restarting your computer, replace the file on your hard disk with the one located on the Publisher installation media. To do this, use the following steps:
- In Windows Explorer, open the \Windows\System folder.
- Change the name of the file Threed.vbx to something else, such as Threed.old.
- Insert the Publisher compact disc or Publisher Disk 1.
- On the Start menu, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Click Microsoft Publisher 97 or Microsoft Publisher 95 in the list of installed programs, and then click Add/Remove.
- In the Maintenance Mode Setup dialog box, click Reinstall.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
Id. de artículo: 169992 - Última revisión: 06/22/2014 - Revisión: 1