If you click Next, you may receive the following error message:
- You display the data form in Microsoft Excel by clicking Form on the Data menu. -and-
- You create the PivotTable in the same worksheet in which you previously displayed the data form.
NOTE: This problem does not occur in earlier versions of Microsoft Excel.
Or, delete the invisible name Database by following these steps:
- Select any cell in the worksheet.
- Point to Name on the Insert menu, and then click Define.
- In the Names In Workbook box, type Database. Then, click Add.
- Click Delete. Then, click Close.
Normally, if the "Database" defined name exists in a worksheet, the PivotTable Wizard correctly uses the range of cells referenced by the defined name. However, if "Database" the name was created by the data form, the name cannot be used by the PivotTable Wizard.
Id. de artículo: 177169 - Última revisión: 08/19/2003 - Revisión: 1