To display an individual Outlook Address Book Contact by Last Name, First Name, follow these steps:
- In Outlook, open a contact.
- In the contact, click the All Fields tab.
- In the Select From list, click All Contact Fields.
- Under the Name column, find the Subject field.
This is the field that the Address Book uses to display your contact's name.
- In the Value box, type the name the way you want it to appear in the Address Book, for example, Doe, Jane.
- Click the Save And Close toolbar button to save your changes, and then close the contact.
Corporate Workgroup (CW) NotesOn the Tools menu, click Address Book to open your Address Book. In the "Show Names from the" list, click to select your Outlook Address Book Contacts. You should see the contact that you modified listed as Last Name, First Name.
Internet Mail Only (IMO) NotesOn the Tools menu, click Address Book to open your Address Book. You should see the contact that you modified listed as Last Name, First Name.
For more information about viewing available contact fields, type "view all fields for a contact" in the Office Assistant, click Search, and then click to view "Add or remove fields in a view."
Id. de artículo: 180657 - Última revisión: 08/06/1999 - Revisión: 1