This mailto link can be used in a presentation running in Kiosk mode; however, the Kiosk station must have a method, such as a keyboard, to write the message. Nevertheless, you can format the mailto URL to address a mail message to a specific recipient when you activate the link. This article describes how to create a mailto hyperlink.
- Go to the slide on which you want to create the mailto hyperlink.
- Draw a text frame (or shape) to use as the mailto hyperlink.
- Enter some text in the frame. For example, type "Mail To" (without the quotation marks), to describe the function of the frame. (NOTE: If you want to format the text frame to look like a button, add a color fill and a border around the frame.)
- Select the text frame, and then click Action Settings on the Slide Show menu.
- Click the Mouse Click tab.
- Click Hyperlink To. In the Hyperlink To list, click URL.
- In the Hyperlink To URL dialog box, type the mailto URL you want. For example, type the following:
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
NOTE: For this to work, you must have an e-mail client installed and it must be running correctly.
Id. de artículo: 188378 - Última revisión: 03/18/2008 - Revisión: 1