- If you Scripting.FileSystemObject to access a file that is stored on a network share, you receive the following error message:Server object error 'ASP 0177:800a0046'
The operation completed successfully.
- If you access a local Microsoft Access database that is linked to a table where the table linked to is in an Access database on a network server, you receive the following error message:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] The Microsoft Jet
Database engine cannot open the file '******'. It is already opened
exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.
When you connect to an Access database or that Access database is linked to Access tables across the network, this problem can be caused by a combination of password synchronization being enabled and a bug in the Odbcjt32.dll version 3.51.1029 (Microsoft Data Access Components 1.5). That particular problem has been fixed in MDAC version 2.0 and later.
- Open the Internet Services Manager.
- Edit the Properties of the application.
- On the Directory Security tab, edit Anonymous Access and Authentication Control.
- Edit the Account used for Anonymous Access.
- In IIS 4.0, clear the Enable Automatic Password Synchronization check box.
In IIS 5.0, clear the Allow IIS to control password check box.
This problem does not occur for IIS 5.0/Windows 2000 networks that are set up to use Kerberos authentication.
Id. de artículo: 189408 - Última revisión: 05/21/2009 - Revisión: 1