- Build a default SDI application with AppWizard. (This step is necessary just to get the component code inserted in step 2.)
- On the VC++ 5.0 Project menu, click "Add to Project," click "Components and Controls...", then double-click "Developer Studio Components." Highlight the "Splash screen" component, and click Insert.
- Build a dialog-based application with AppWizard.
- Take the two files (Splash.cpp, and Splash.h) produced in step 1, and add them to the dialog-based application's project (step 2).
- Override the PreTranslateMessage() for the dialog class. One can do this by opening up ClassWizard and choosing PreTranslateMessage() from the Messages list box. Add the following two lines at the top of the function:
- Add the following two lines to the dialog class's OnInitDialog():
- Add the following line to the top of the dialog class' implementation file:
- Create a bitmap resource for the splash screen with the ID of IDB_SPLASH.
Id. de artículo: 190684 - Última revisión: 09/30/2005 - Revisión: 1