Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Create a new Standard EXE project in Visual Basic. Form1 is created by default.
- Select Project Properties from the Project menu.
- Change the Startup Object to Sub Main.
- Add two code modules to the Project by choosing Add Module from the Project menu twice.
- Paste the following code in the code window of Module1:
Public Sub Main
- Paste the following code in the code window of Module2:
Private Sub Main
- Press the F5 key to run the project. Note that the following error message is received:"Ambiguous name detected: main"
Id. de artículo: 191693 - Última revisión: 05/13/2003 - Revisión: 1