To include the Add-in run-time MSAddndr.DLL to a Package and Deployment Wizard distribution set, add the file in the list of Included Files.
- Open an existing Visual Basic project for which a Distribution set is to be created.
- From the Add-In menu, select Package and Deployment Wizard. (If Package and Deployment Wizard is not listed, the Package and Deployment Wizard Add-In will need to be loaded first. To load the Add-In, choose Add-In Manager from the Add-In menu. In the Add-In Manager dialog box, select Package and Deployment Wizard, and then select the Loaded/Unloaded check box.)
- Click on the Package button.
- Choose the appropriate Packaging Script, and click Next.
- Choose the appropriate Package type, and click Next.
- Choose the appropriate Package Folder, and click Next.
- Add MSAddndr.DLL to the list of Included files by clicking Add and selecting MSAddndr.DLL. Assuming Visual Basic is installed onto the C: Drive, MSAddndr.DLL can be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Designer folder.
Id. de artículo: 192136 - Última revisión: 06/05/2001 - Revisión: 1