- Quit Works if it is running.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type the following line (with quotation marks), and then click OK"<drive>:\Program Files\Msworks\Template"where <drive> is the letter of the hard disk on which Works is installed.
- Right-click a template file you want to delete, and then click
Delete. Repeat step 4 for each template file you want to delete.
- When you finish deleting files, close Windows Explorer and then start Works.
Id. de artículo: 193673 - Última revisión: 06/22/2014 - Revisión: 1