When you attempt to delete a mail message that is on your Microsoft Exchange Server Store, you may get the following error message:
The item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied.
When someone is viewing the same message folder from another computer (for example, via folder-sharing or delegate access) and deleted the message, you do not see that the Microsoft Exchange Server has not yet updated Outlook.
Give the Microsoft Exchange Server time to update Outlook.
The amount of time required for the update is dependent upon factors that include, but not limited to:
- Network traffic
- Network protocol binding order on your computer
- The load on the Microsoft Exchange Server
- Public folder replication within the Microsoft Exchange Server system
- Movement of mailboxes from one mail server to another
- Offline address book generation
274492 (CW): Error messages when too many items are selected
289999 Error message when you delete large number of messages
Id. de artículo: 195863 - Última revisión: 01/30/2007 - Revisión: 1