When you delete a recurring appointment from Outlook Today, the entire series is deleted.
Opening any occurrence of a recurring appointment in Outlook Today opens the entire series of that appointment. Deleting any occurrence of a recurring appointment deletes the entire series.
To delete an individual occurrence of a recurring appointment series, delete the occurrence in the Calendar folder.
Deleting an Occurrence of a Recurring Appointment
To delete an occurrence of a recurring appointment, follow these steps:
- On the View menu, point to Go To, click Calendar, and then click to select the occurrence you want to delete.
- On the Edit menu, click Delete.
- Click Delete This One.
Recovering an Accidentally Deleted Appointment
To recover an accidentally deleted appointment, follow these steps:
- Click Deleted Items on the Outlook Bar, or in the Folder List.
- Click to select the recurring appointment, and on the Edit menu, click Move To Folder.
- Click the Calendar folder, and click OK.
Id. de artículo: 197119 - Última revisión: 02/27/2009 - Revisión: 1