To have us fix this problem for you, go to the “Fix it for me” section. If you would rather fix this problem yourself, go to the “Let me fix it myself” section.
Fix this problembutton or link. Then click
Run nowin the
Automated Troubleshooting Services page and follow the steps in this wizard.
Now go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
- Double-click the Printer Spooler service, and then change the startup type to Automatic. This sets the Spooler service to start automatically when you restart the computer.
- If you want to start the spooler service immediately, click Start under the Service Status field.
- Check whether you can create a printer. If you can create a printer, you are finished with this article. If you cannot create a printer, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the
"Fix it for me" blog, or send us an
For troubleshooting steps and an automatic fix for common printer problems in Windows, please see the following Microsoft web page:
Troubleshooter: Printer problems in Windows
For the Microsoft Windows 2000 version of this article, refer to the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Id. de artículo: 314876 - Última revisión: 24 sept. 2011 - Revisión: 1