Error message 1
How to Rebuild Your Outlprnt FileOutlook stores its print settings in the Outlprnt file. If this file has become corrupted or is missing, you may not be able to print or change print settings in Outlook. To correct this situation, first restart Outlook. If the error persists, rebuild your Outlprnt file. To do this:
- Click Start, point to Search, and then click for Files or Folders.
- In Search for files or folders named, type
Outlprnt, and then click Search Now.
- Right-click the Outlprnt file, and then click Rename.
- Type a new name for the Outlprnt file, (such as Outlprnt.old), and then close Find.
- Restart Outlook, and then make any change to the print styles.
This rebuilds the Outlprnt file.