Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix itbutton or link. Click Runin the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myself
- Start Notepad.
- Type the following lines in Notepad:Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Save the file as Restore.reg. Note that Notepad may add a .txt extension to the file name. If this occurs, rename the file to Restore.reg.
- Double-click the Restore.reg file.
- When you are prompted to confirm that you want to add the information to the registry, click Yes.
- Restart your computer.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email.
Artikli ID: 269019 – viimati läbi vaadatud: 19. juuni 2014 – redaktsioon: 1