Issues that this update fixes
- Assume that an email message uses styles that use media selectors in Microsoft Outlook 2013. When you send the email message to a Outlook.com email address, the email message is not displayed in the recipient's Inbox in Outlook.com.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You synchronize a folder on a computer with a library in the Japanese version of Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013.
- You close OneDrive for Business.
- You delete the local folder of the library on the computer.
- You restart OneDrive for Business.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Artikli ID: 2726996 – viimati läbi vaadatud: 29. märts 2017 – redaktsioon: 2