Learning Partner Program KPI requirement overview
Success in the Learning Partner Program is measured by performance guidelines (KPIs) designed to reward Learning Partners on their reach of Microsoft training. KPIs are tracked via purchases of qualifying Official Microsoft Learning Products (OMLP), purchased on Courseware Marketplace. Each membership level has a different KPI requirement. Partners must meet their KPIs by end of the month prior to their anniversary date to be eligible for renewal in the program, at their current level.
KPI Requirement by Membership Level
|Requirements||Gold||Silver||Learning Action Pack|
|Capability # of Microsoft Certified Trainers||4*||2||1|
|Performance (KPIs) # of Courseware Units*||5000 & $500K USD Revenue||200||50|
Note: Learning Partners at the Gold level are also required to meet a Revenue target of $500,000 USD per membership year.
Official Microsoft Learning Product (OMLP)
Learning Partner Program KPI requirements are subject to change annually. Updates to KPI requirements are typically available in January.
Monitor Performance on the KPI Dashboard
- Navigate to the Learning page and scroll down to “Track your progress”
- Click on “View your dashboard." (You must be signed into your account, using the primary contact email associated with your MPN profile.)
- Scroll down, and to the right, and click on “Learning Partner dashboard."
Troubleshooting KPI reports access issues
|You cannot access your KPI Report||You can access the Campaign Factory but not the KPI Reports section within.|| |
1. Make sure that you are using the same Microsoft account credentials that you use to access the Partner Membership Center.
2. Confirm that the MPN membership to which you are associated has an active Learning competency. Without an active Learning competency, you cannot access the Learning KPI.
Troubleshooting KPI reporting issues
(Learning activities are not correctly included on KPI Report in the Campaign Factory)
KPI reporting (MOC, dMOC, MLO and custom MOC)
Purchases of MOC, dMOC, MLO and custom MOC are not correctly reflected in the KPI Report of your organization in the Campaign Factory.
1. Make sure that you are viewing the reports within the correct time period for the purchases. (Reporting dates can be viewed on the KPI Report in Campaign factory.)
2. Contact the courseware vendor to verify that the purchases for your organization are being reported to the correct MPN ID. Make sure that you include current MPN Organization and Location IDs and any previous IDs. You will also have to include a copy of the invoice/documentation of purchases that were not reported.
3. If the issue remains unresolved, contact your Regional Service Center for help.
Exam Voucher purchases
Certification exams voucher purchased are not correctly reflected in the your KPI report.
1. Make sure that you are viewing the reports within the correct time period for the purchases. (Reporting dates can be viewed within the KPI Report in Campaign factory.)
2. If the problem persists, contact Pearson VUE to verify that the purchases for your organization are being reported to the correct MPN ID.
(Note that exams purchased through Certiport, will not be counted.)
When contacting Pearson VUE, you should include current MPN Organization and Location IDs and any previous IDs. If it is possible, also include an invoice of recent exam purchases that were not reported.
3. If the issue cannot be resolved through the steps here, contact your Regional Service Center for help.