- You have a 2-in-1 device that's running Windows 8.1.
- You turn off the device while it's connected to a keyboard docking unit.
- You turn the device back on while it's disconnected from the keyboard docking unit.
In this scenario, you lose touch functionality on the device and cannot log on to the system.
- Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds to do a hard reset of the device.
- Connect the device to the keyboard docking unit, use the keyboard to log on, and then restart the system.
- Connect a USB keyboard to an available USB port on the device, use the USB keyboard to log on, and then restart the device.
Artikli ID: 3106045 – viimati läbi vaadatud: 19. okt 2015 – redaktsioon: 1