How to Install Microsoft Backup
This article was previously published under Q152561
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Microsoft Backup is a backup tool included with Windows. This tool isnot installed by default when you install Windows. This articledescribes how to install Backup after Windows is installed.
To install Backup, follow these steps.
NOTE: This procedure requires access to your original Windows disks orCD-ROM or to the server-based-setup (SBS) shared installation of Windows.
- In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the Windows Setup tab, click Disk Tools (or System Tools), and then click Details.
- Click the Backup check box to select it, and then click OK.
- Click OK.
back up program add
Artikli ID: 152561 – viimati läbi vaadatud: 12/04/2015 14:55:50 – redaktsioon: 1.2
- Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition
- Microsoft Windows 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 95
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbfaq kbhowto KB152561