How to Back Up to Removable Media Device Using Microsoft Backup
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Backup.
- Select the files you want to back up.
- In the Where To Back Up box, click File.
- In the next box, type the path for the removable media device and a file name for the backup set. For example, if your removable media device is drive letter E and you want to use the name Mybackup.qic for the file set, type: e:\mybackup.qic
- Click Start.
NOTE: After you create the backup file, you can store the file on a CD-ROM or other type of permanent media. To back up data directly to your CD-ROM burner, you must use software that is specifically designed to do so (this software is often included with the CD-ROM burner).
Artikli ID: 188575 – viimati läbi vaadatud: 01/23/2007 15:41:10 – redaktsioon: 2.1
- kbfaq kbfaq kbhowto KB188575