|Enable customers to manage projects more efficiently by leveraging the powerful tools in Office 365 Planner and Groups. Gain a thorough understanding of the capabilities within Planner and Groups, and receive real-world scenarios on how your customers can leverage these tools. Learn how Planner can help your customers take the chaos out of teamwork and get more done. Planner makes it easy for your customer’s team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what they’re working on, and instantaneously receive progress updates.||Register Today|
Find related services for Office 365
Additionally, learn about the capabilities of Office 365 groups and how these shared workspaces allow group members to collectively get things done. Understand how customers can use the shared inbox, group calendars, places to save and share files and group notes, as well as planning tools.
We will then look at the Office 365 Groups experience and how it also extends to other services, such as Power BI and Dynamics CRM, and can be accessed on-the-go using the Outlook Groups app. Finally, receive an introduction to the new Microsoft Bookings platform, in which customers can create and manage booking time with their business partners easily and seamlessly.
During this technical deep dive, you will understand how:
- Customers can manage projects better with Office 365 Planner & Office 365
- Groups Planner allows customers to streamline teamwork through a centralized platform
- Office 365 groups can help customers work collectively with other group members
- To create and manage booking time with the new Microsoft Bookings platform
- Overview on Office 365 Planner, Groups and Bookings
- Real-World Scenarios and how you can leverage them for your customers
- Introduction to Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Groups with Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Accessing Office 365 Groups using the Outlook Group app
- Introduction to Microsoft Bookings
- Applicable to IT Implementers and Solution Architects - CSA roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This technical training is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3202438 - Last Review: 2017 api. 14 - Revision: 10