This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 for all regions.
- You start Microsoft Excel and add the CustTable table in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 as a data source for a workbook.
- You bind several fields on Sheet 1 such as the following fields:
- Customer account
- Customer group
- Credit limit
- You create a new matrix field by using the following information:
- Name: Total
- Measure: Credit limit
- You bind several fields on Sheet 2 such as the following fields and then close the field chooser:
- Customer group
- You have the focus on a field that was bound on Sheet 2 and then you click the Add Row button. Only the Customer group field is displayed in the Add Row dialog box.
- You set a value for the Customer group field in the Add Row dialog box, and then click OK.
In this scenario when you click Publish, you receive the following error message:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationWe recommend that you apply the hotfix in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply this hotfix.
Artikkelin tunnus: 2809811 – Viimeisin tarkistus: 17.2.2017 – Versio: 3